Ambetter’s My Health Pays™ program
Our My Health Pays program rewards you for keeping up with your health. When you complete certain healthy behaviors, you can earn a reward. Your rewards will be added to your My Health Pays Visa® Prepaid Card. We will add more reward dollars on to your card as you complete other milestones. It’s as simple as that!
Earn up to $365 on your My Health Pays card for:
- Completing your online Ambetter Welcome Survey ($50)
- Getting your Annual Wellness Exam ($50)
- Getting your Annual Flu Shot ($25)
- Visiting the gym at least 8 times per month (up to $20 a month)
Depending on the Ambetter plan you're eligible for, your rewards can be used on the following items:
|Plan Option||Federal Povery Level (FPL)||My Health Pays Redemption Options|
|Health Insurance Marketplace*||0-100%||Baby care items, groceries, over-the-counter medicines and personal care Items. For a full list of covered items, log in to your Ambetter online member account.|
|Health Insurance Marketplace*||101-138%|
|Health Insurance Marketplace*||139-400%||Doctor copays, deductibles, coinsurance, your monthly premium payments.|
|Health Insurance Marketplace*||401 & above|
*This is also referred to as the Healthcare Independence Program.
Gym Reimbursement Program
We support a healthy lifestyle, such as using a gym or a health club on a regular basis. That’s why we help make it more affordable for you to stay healthy and active.
With Ambetter, you can:
- Earn reward dollars just by going to a gym of your choice. Every month, you can earn $20 when you visit your gym at least eight times a month.
- Get discounts on gym membership fees at approved locations. We’ve partnered with gyms and health clubs across the country. Search today to find approved gyms in your area!
Once your coverage begins, you’ll be able to register with one of our approved gyms to get your discounted rate.
This card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for complete usage restrictions.